Dear West Virginia CRP Executive,
You’re invited to join your colleagues from the CRP Community and our allies as we learn, teach and discuss ways to better create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through collaborative efforts.
We will get together on July 14 and 15 starting at 1 pm on Thursday at Flatwoods Days Inn for two days that are sure to benefit your organization.
We’ve got some great sessions planned:
- Campus Compact will show us how to work with higher education for interns, service learning, asset sharing, and more.
- WV Extension and Preston County Workshop will lead a session about how to create jobs for people with disabilities in agribusiness. You can expect real-world examples of strategies that are working in West Virginia.
- We will host a panel of CRP leaders that will discuss the phrase “integrated community work setting” and what it means. This will be leading toward a policy recommendation from our Association.
- I will report on what I learned from this week’s national APSE conference that we can put to use in West Virginia.
- Dennis Costa from the Nonprofit Trust is going to talk about a program he has that is saving thousands for agencies like yours.
- And, you won’t want to miss the dinner on Thursday night. The conversation is always lively and you can learn a lot from your colleagues over a good meal.
There is no registration fee. Your payment of $140.00 includes Room, Prime Rib buffet on Thursday evening, and Breakfast on Friday morning. To reserve a space at the discount rate, call the reservations desk at (304) 765-5055 and tell the reservation desk you are with WVADE.
If you’re attending, please RSVP to email@example.com .
Any questions should be directed to Bob Pirner, Executive Director at 304-376-0406